Nuisance wildlife control or removal is considered as a specialty business which requires some unique skill set, well equipped equipment and proper knowledge. This particular field also involves unique risks, while the insurance and licensing kept mandatory in this business. The wildlife removal professional take care of some of the most critical problems that very few normal unskilled people can manage. Every animal is different and requires special knowledge for removal or trapping and at times only licensed wildlife professionals are only allowed to handle animal legally. When do you need a nuisance wildlife removal professional?
- When the animal causes health or property damage
- Creates a threat to public safety and causes hazardous issues.
- When the animal becomes a cause of annoyance within the residence.
Usually we see people have no regrets or issues paying the electrician or plumber for their skill or work. But due to lack of awareness of the set of nuisance removal officers in some part of the world, people don’t understand that the skills and courage of a nuisance wildlife controller exceeds any average service person. Though it is impossible to quote the exact prices as it varies depending on the location and the situation, so let’s check few situations and check the cost involved in it.
- Charges impeded in ground-based trapping- it is one of the simplest nuisance wildlife removal where you just need a trapper to reach your property and set cage traps at ground level to remove or trap the wildlife causing nuisance in your premises. Usually the animals causing such problems are raccoons, skunks, groundhogs etc. The cost for this particular type of service covers general business and administrative costs and licensing or insurance costs. The base fee usually ranges from $75- $150, and an additional $50-$75 per animal fee, or they might also charge a flat per trip price of $100 - $175.
- Charges for removal of animals inside your buildings- This is a nuisance caused by wildlife where things get critical and more variable. If you find your house or attic or walls are invaded by the critters. The vital factor in this type of removal involves tracing the animals inside your house. The animals might have contaminated your attic space with parasites and poops. So it is very necessary to find the places they have invaded and shut all their entry points. Few situations are simple and don’t cost much, but the average price for nuisance wildlife removal inside your building ranges from $300-$500. Only if you want to have an inspection it might cost you around $75 - $125. But these days few companies are getting their foot in the door by providing a free inspection offer, but then you might end of a higher final bill in some cases.
The best thing to estimate the cost involved is to ask for a price estimate over phone.
Go back to the How to get rid of wildlife
Need animal removal in your hometown? We service over 500 USA locations! Click here to hire us in your town and check prices
- updated for year 2020.